Wednesday, April 29, 2009

hi

Hi,
I'm finally back after the computer had some kind of breakdown. The week was good, I got a lot of study done :). It's exactly 5 weeks until the exams start so I really have to get studying hard.
I know that the exams aren't the end of the world, there are plenty of options of you do not do well in them. Some people don't see this and start to get really stressed, and they end up doing badly because they cannot concentrate. I hope this doesn't happen to any of my friends, or anyone sitting exams for that matter.

I cannot wait until they are finished. It will be really different not having the same routine everyday and seeing everyone in school either. College life will be very different but what's good is there are continuous assessments so your final grade doesn't depend on one big exam, one one day :)

OK apart from that rant the week was good, I've gotten on well with everyone, had good times, no bad so overall it was brilliant, I hope to have more weeks like it ha!

No comments: