Friday, April 10, 2009

Holy week

Hi Guys,

Well this Holy week has been, so far, so good :). I helped a lot with cleaning etc. and went to adoration  last night (Holy Thursday). I found it really peaceful and relaxing. Although I couldn't make it to the mass I done more than what I usually do during Holy week so I guess thats a start.

We are going to Good Friday Mass at 3pm today. I think it will be nice as, sadly, I cannot remember other Good Fridays when I willingly went to mass and enjoyed the Easter celebration, apart from the eggs.

Tonight We are going to a  relatives house. I'm not really looking forward to it as parents are leaving us there by ourselves, while they visit more relatives and won't be back till all hours and there is a cranky 7 year old who I'm sure will not enjoy being up until 3/4am.

But I suppose thats the way things go so I'll just have to grin and bare it ha!!!

No comments: