Tuesday, April 14, 2009

This week


Hi,

imagine this time next week I will be back in school after 2 weeks off!!! The thoughts of going back :(. These past few days have been good. Me and Chicken are definitely back to our usual selves YAY!!! She always makes my day more interesting from boy problems to injuries to just having fun. I thought I wouldn't go to her house again, went there Monday :) so slowly but surely things are going back to "normal". I thank God for this because He controlled the way things were going to go, and it turned out things went brilliant!!

Started studying today (yes I know I left it too late as always) but I got my Irish and English essays done. Now all that's left is French, and I don't mind that. So for this week I plan to do more study, hang out with Chicken, hopefully meet up with friends from irish college (if they can come up) and again, hopefully make it to mass as it will be Divine Mercy Sunday :)

And also found out today that Chicken and I could be on first aid duty for the Munster match. Not a big match but it's something. Yeah you probably thinking First aid is kinda weird and to be honest I did too when I started but it's great. The best part are the trips away (free entry to concerts and matches that you on duty for ;)) and of course the competitions. 

Last year Chicken came 3rd in the All Ireland individual competition which was brilliant as it was her first year in the competition. And our team came 2nd in the regional/area competition, but we will come first next year ;)

Well that is all for now, talk to you soon!

No comments: