Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Moi et mon examen

Hi again,
Finally I figured out how to make a 3 column blog, thanks to Abby's posts. Thank you Abby :-) But I am having trouble when I get a new template, the things I added to the old template, Patron saint, feejit etc. all get wiped off? Any one have any ideas on how to fix this?

Today I had a french exam, the oral. This makes up 25% of my overall grade. The listening and written parts will be done in june. The oral exam went OK, I kinda messed up the start but once I got into the rhythm of things I flew through it- I hope. 

Chicken is still on crutches, we found out she sprained all her toes-ouch! She gets so many injuries on her right foot, 3 in the past 8 months and all have been serious. Hopefully she will get well soon.

I can't wait until these exams are finished!! Then 3 months off- going to Spain and probably finding a job, then the Leaving Certificate results and hopefully off to College. I can't wait to start college but I will miss the routine of school and seeing all my friends everyday but I'm sure we will all keep in contact! 

These past few days have been good. Chicken and I have been getting on great!! I really hope I don't mess things up again but I am trying my hardest not to. We have gotten close again over the past few days and her trust in me has definitely got back to its original state YAY!!

Her mam is also looking at new houses. I hope she finds a nice one :-). 
Everything else has been going great, except for studying, I really need to make a timetable and stick to it!! I am not the best person to study and knowing me I will probably leave it all to the last week- and I cannot afford to do that! Hopefully over the Easter Holidays I will make a timetables and get a lot done- only 8 weeks left!!


No comments: