Monday, April 6, 2009

Good advise

A friend gave me this quote a few days ago, 

"Anything is possible if you put your heart and mind into it"

 and it was a really good quote. If you think about it, if you don't believe you are going to get something you won't get it. You won't believe in yourself and you will just keep dreaming on. For example if you dream to live in France but you keep saying "oh that will never happen to me" or "I will just keep dreaming about" it is never going to happen. 

This is the way I lived until I heard this quote. I hope to live in Spain or France, be fluent in spanish and french and raise a good Catholic family there. I kept telling myself that I wouldn't be able to do it. But being realistic it can and hopefully will happen. I mean it isn't an impossible dream I have. If I work hard enough I will be able to go there, Anything is possible if you put your heart and mind into it, before I wasn't putting my heart and mind to it, now I am.

Just thought I'd share the goals I hope to achieve in my life. Hopefully this quote has made a difference to you as it has to me.

No comments: