Thursday, April 2, 2009

Good Idea

Dia Dhuit,
A friend of mine (from down under, OZ) gave me a really good blogging idea. She said seeing as there are so many Irish-Americans and Irish-Australians living around the world and for those who would like to know a bit more about Irish History that it would be useful if I posted blogs on Irish history and things about emigration etc.

I think this is a really good idea. What do you think? I will hopefully start this soon! 

Chicken had her french oral exam today. She said she did brilliant! She was able to answer every question she was asked and the examiner seemed impressed. Chicken didn't think she would do this well but now this has boosted her confidence a lot. Hopefully the two of us will live in France for a bit- putting all this learning to good use!

While we were in the Oratory, in school, practicing for the exam I started to read a children's book on St. Joseph of Cupertino. He seems amazing. I never got to finish the book though, hopefully I will. I really want to boost my knowledge of Saints and their lives, this is a start.

Any comments about the Irish History blogs would be helpful, ideas or specific information anyone wants I will try my best to provide. :-)


No comments: