Saturday, May 2, 2009

This week



This week has been good. Things have gone a bit pear- shaped between Chicken and I and I don't know what I've done!! I am going to try to ring her tonight, hopefully she will answer and be in a good mood.

Studying has also gone badly this week. Only 4 weeks to the leaving Cart so I better get my skates on! I done well in my Irish test (that I didn't study for) so I am proud of that :) although I really need to start studying! 

Its the Month of May, the month dedicated to Our Lady. What a lovely month!! This month I will try my best to say 3 Hail Mary's a day, and try to say the Rosary when I can. For me Mary is such a good example of kindness, happiness, peace and love. The love she showed for God is just amazing! I don't know how other religions don't regard her as someone special because for me Mary is a person who we can all model our lives on, especially women. 

If we all show the same dedication to God and to our families as Mary did the world will be such a better place. If the women model their lives on Mary there would be no need for cruel abortions and women would work on their marriage instead of taking the easy option- divorce (although I know sometimes its the only option to protect other family members). Mary is an excellent Saint, Queen of Heaven, Mother of God and this May we should all pray to her and acknowledge her very important role in the life of Jesus



No comments: