Saturday, May 16, 2009

Nearing the end of school!

This week went OK. I didn't get as much study done as I planned :(. But I did have a great day on Friday with Chicken. We went looking for shoes for her, for the graduation but we couldn't find any she liked!! We walked around the shops and then met up with her Mother and friends and went for something to eat. It was a fun day :)

Only 3 official days left in school. I am starting to panic over how little study I have done, but if worst comes to worst, if I don't get into ANY college I can always wait until I am 23 and apply as a mature student, so there is always a second option. It will be so weird not seeing everyone everyday, not having the "guarantee" of seeing all my friends and all the students in the school. Once the leaving certificate is over, thats it, we won't be all together again :(. It is kind of funny though because Chicken and I say "it will be odd not seeing everyone everyday" but we never say "it will be odd not seeing each other". I think this is down to the fact that we are such good friends we just know we will see each other most days of the week. I thank God for giving me such an amazing friend! I am kind of nervous though about leaving. I am not the type of person who likes the uncertainty of the future.

The graduation mass is on Monday and the Graduation (in the school) is on Friday. I am in the Choir for both (even though I don't sing I mime ;)). It is fun "singing" with everyone! I can't wait to go out on Friday after the graduation, it should be fun. I haven't gone out before (yes I know you are probably thinking I'm weird) without my family, haven't gone out on a night that isn't organized by the Red Cross or the Camogie club so this should be an interesting experience. I will be sure to write about it.

YAY!! I will get to Mass tomorrow! I am reading. The times I read, these are the only times I am guaranteed to go to Mass, apart from Christmas and Easter. I will never "deprive" my family of regular, and especially Sunday Mass.

I will keep you updated on the Graduation and my final days in school :)

No comments: