Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday

This Sunday has been a brilliant one. As  I posted earlier Chicken and I were arguing yesterday, well what I thought was an argument but it was not at all, anyway we've sorted it all out and are back to the way we were- happy, delighted, best of friends. I really don't like the way I worry so much although I am learning day by day that God knows what is planned for my life, so worrying is no use. Chicken played a match with the county team and the Coach was very impressed, this gives her a good chance of being on the senior team!! I'm so proud of her :)

We didn't get to mass AGAIN. I cannot wait until I can drive or move out so I can go to mass whenever I feel like it and especially on Sundays. I watched a little mass on TV though but it's not the same. 

I have a day off from school tomorrow so it's only 4 days of school this week woohoo! Hopefully I will get lots of study done this week because time is running out. 

I don't know why but this weekend I've been thinking a lot about marriage and family life. I really can't wait to find the right guy, get married and have a family. I feel this is what God is calling me to do. Ever since I was 13 or 14 I've dreamed about having a family of my own.

 I know some people say that that age is too young to be thinking about things like that, but I was. And ever since then all I want in life is a Husband and kids (obviously when I'm older), I can't wait for my wedding day, kids birthdays, schooling-just basically watching them grow. Reading blogs here has also made me more excited about my life and the future. Hopefully God will provide me with everything I need to be a good wife, mother and person in the future. For now though its back to the books!!

No comments: