Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Holidays

I haven't wrote here in a while (sorry). I can't say I have been too busy because I spend most of my day either on the computer or at my friends house. Something really really confusing and weird is happening in my town at the moment (I will do a separate post on it) but all I'll say is to believe or not to believe? That is the question!

It's only 4 weeks until I get my results of the leaving cert!! I'm counting already! But I can't wait to see how I did.

I really can't think about anything else to write, my days have been "filled" with going on the computer, watching TV, cleaning or at my friends house...nothing that exciting.


1 comment:

Gae said...

Waiting can be so hard. We had tht here with Kynan.
I pray your results are really good.
What are your plans next?