Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SUMMER!!!

WOOHOO!! my exams are finally finished. They finished last Thursday and weren't as bad as I expected. Now is the hard part, waiting 2 months for the results! Now that the exams are over all I want to know is how I did.


I went to my aunts wedding on Saturday. It was a great. It was plain and simple but nice :)

Here is a picture of the cross that was in the abbey where the wedding was held.


Then the next day (Sunday) we went to my aunts house and stayed there for the night. It was great having the whole family together. It was also great seeing my cousins who we only get to see once or twice a year!
Yesterday I got a beautiful picture of Our Lady of perpetual help. It's oval, a medium sized one with shells around the rim (and a bargain for only 1euro). I don't know where I will put it but probably in my room somewhere :)
I will keep you informed of my weeks exploring and learning more about my wonderful religion, now that I have lots of free time to do it!!
God bless


No comments: