Sunday, June 7, 2009

Exams


The leaving certificate started on Wednesday (the 3rd of June). My first exam was English and then Home economics. I thought both went well and I have been cramming my last few hours of study each evening! There was a mix up in a school in Louth so English paper 2 was given to then instead of paper 1. Since they had seen the papers a new exam had to be drawn up and rescheduled for Saturday!!!! The whole country was in a tear but it turned out the exam was really easy :)

My dreaded Irish paper 1 and 2 is next week. Please pray I will do well in it :) I also have maths paper 2, french and biology. I'm a little worried about the Biology exam but hopefully I will do well. I can't wait until all these exms are over and then the summer will really start!

We have been getting fabulous weather here in Ireland for the past 2 weeks (yeah I know while the exams are on) and I even got sunburned. The weather is changing now though and it is supposed to rain all next week :( but I am praying that the summer will be a nice one!

OK I best get back to studying. I will post more Catholic based posts when I have time to research and learn after the exams :)
God bless

No comments: