Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ramblings



Hello all,

I know I haven't wrote here in a while and I'll be honest its all down to pure laziness ;)

College has started and I'm liking it. I don't like getting up at 7am though, even on mornings when classes don't start until 10, but that is due to the bus time schedule. At least now I am getting to know the city (a place which felt like another country this time last year) and I like being able to navigate my way around and not calling my friend for directions!



















My course is very interesting and I really like the language development and child development modules.

I really do miss Chicken though :( We "couldn't" go 2 days without seeing each other when we attended the same school, now we have to go 4 or 5 days, maybe even a week. wow just reading that again and I know it sounds silly, some people have to go months without seeing their loved ones so yes I am thankful that I (hopefully) see her every week. She is really enjoying her course and I am delighted she is! We met up yesterday for a few hours and we made every minute count!! The good thing though about not seeing each other all the time is that when we do meet we make the best of it and don't argue :)

I will admit I have been letting my faith slip a bit. I can't seem to get into the routine of praying again :( but I will try to work on this!
God bless
Olivia

No comments: