Sunday, March 29, 2009

miracles in my life so far

It is so true that God is great. He has produced many miracles, including my existence!! I was born 1 pound 13 and a half ounces. I could fit in my dad's hand. The doctors thought I wouldn't survive but my Mam prayed for me everyday.....and here I am, a full of life 17 year old.I thank God for this everyday. 

Throughout my 17 years God has given me many gifts, my siblings, my friends and everyone I have been fortunate to meet. Although I sort of "abandoned" the church for about 6 years, I don't mean stopped believing I just didn't see the point of getting up early on a Sunday to go to mass, and I didn't pray or go to confession either. Shameful I know! 

It is only when something bad happened I  fully understood that God is always holding your hand, no matter what. He knows your plan and even through all your sufferings God is always there- don't ever forget that. 

So from that day on I promised God that I would do my best to be the best Catholic I could be. I felt it was kinda stabbing Him in the back, God always being there for me and in return what do I do for Him, nothing! So from that day and for the rest of my life I will be always thankful to God for everything He has blessed me with!

No comments: